- 4 bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 4 Tbl. coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 6 oz. dark chocolate, chopped
- Grease 8″x8″ loaf pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine mashed bananas, eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and nut butter until fully combined.
- Add the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and sea salt to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks. Pour the batter in the pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 40 minutes in square pan, or until Read More
- 2 acorn squash
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 pound pork sausage
- 1 pound butternut squash
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 Tbl. fresh sage (1 tsp. dried sage)
- Cut acorn squash in half, spoon out the guts/seeds. Slice off the tip of the other end so it lays flat. Rub with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Roast at 400 degrees, flesh side up, for 45 minutes.
- Cut butternut squash into squares, toss with oil, and roast for 30 minutes.
- Cook quinoa according to directions. While those are roasting, sautè garlic, with cranberries and sage for five minutes.
- Remove and brown Read More